Manuka Honey Handcreme - Mango & Papaya 90g
Scrummy, yummy and delicious. Our addictive tropical fragrance and fantastic natural formula will have you crying out for more. This is a nourishing handcrème that is quickly absorbed leaving your hands and cuticles nourished and protected. A great selection of botanical extracts, oils and butters to maintain optimal moisture levels at the skins surface.
- Smooth, rapidly absorbed hand crème
- Nourishes and protects hands and cuticles
- Natural anti-aging, anti-oxidant and restorative plant oils
- Manuka honey to soothe and hydrate dry skin
Mango butter is extracted from the hard pit of the mango fruit. Mango Butter is highly emollient, softening and soothing to the skin. Mango butter contains high levels of oleic acid and stearic acid, anti-oxidant Vitamin C and also contains phytosterols & triterpenes which give mild sun protection properties. Mango butter provides a protective barrier which helps heal and protect the skin and is useful in helping soothe insect bites, rashes, dry skin complaints and sun burn.
Sourced from the nut of the native African tree, shea nut butter is a natural triglyceride that contains large percentages of the fatty acids Oleic acid and Stearic acid. Additional compounds found in shea nut butter provide anti-aging benefits and offer some natural sun protection. It is also rich in vitamins A & E and offers exceptional moisturising and protective properties along with anti-inflammatory benefits. It penetrates the skin easily and results in a softer, plumper texture. Great for dry and sensitive skin types.
Here at the Outpost we love people and want people to love our products. We operate under a no-refund policy which means that people do find the products they love before they purchase. Most of our items are handcrafted by humans and are unique in their own individual way which may result in slight deviations in color, sizes and on rare occasions minor defects. In the event that you have received a product that has a minor fault we will happily repair it or replace it if returned to us within 14 days, for a similar item and pay for the shipping cost to get the repaired item back to you! Subject to ts & cs
We try to make our returns process as simple as possible. Simply bring the items in original unused condition with price tags still attached and the receipt to any of our stores or;
Returning by post
Please fill out our returns form (found here)
Make sure that in your package you include all items in original condition with their price tags still attached, receipts and a completed returns form
- Please make sure the carton is suitable and is secure as we are unable to accept goods damaged by freight
- Send returns via a registered courier service which provides tracking such as NZ post or FEDeX. The Outpost is not liable for lost packages.
Address the package to:
78 george street dunedin
We will endeavor to process the returns within 3 working days once received however where an item is faulty this may take up to 15 working days.
- The Outpost returns operates between 9am - 5pm (mon-fri) excluding public holidays.
- When an item is faulty The Outpost will meet all of its obligations and provide repairs or a similar replacement under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- When a return is required, the item will be returned in original condition with all receipts, price tags still attached and a completed returns form detailing the fault. On the occasion that an item does not meet these conditions The Outpost reserves the right to refuse the return.
- We are unable to accept returns for jewelry, lip-balms and some health products for hygiene reasons. If in doubt please contact us via email so that we may assist you
- When a refund is processed, The Outpost will refund the goods at cost price, the refund will be issued via the purchase method. The Outpost is not liable for any fees incurred during this process.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping a returned item, where the return is processed The Outpost will ship the repaired or replaced item back to the customer domestically free of charge. International customers please contact us via email so that we may assist you