Manuka Honey Handcreme with Pomegranate 90g
This is a natural, non-greasy handcrème that works to hydrate dry skin without leaving an oily residue. Packed with plant oils and botanical extracts specifically chosen for their anti-aging, anti-oxidant and restorative ingredients. This easily absorbed formulation is sure to nourish and protect hands and nails.
- Smooth and rapidly absorbed natural hand cream
- Nourishes and protects dry skin.
- Formulated for overall hand care & moisturising dry cuticles.
- Perfect for all skin types.
Manuka Honey has a ‘Unique Manuka Factor’ (UMF) which refers to its level of non-peroxide antibacterial activity. This factor provides an additional potent anti-bacterial action on top of the usual antibacterial abilities of all honeys. It has also been shown to diffuse deeper into skin tissues.
Manuka Honey is tested for its level of non-peroxide activity and issued with a number. So a rating of 10 indicates the same level of antiseptic potency of a 10% solution of Phenol (Carbolic Disinfectant). The higher the rating, the higher the activity level is, and therefore the greater the healing ability.
In addition to its antibacterial abilities Manuka honey has been shown to be deeply penetrating and hygroscopic (attracts moisture to it), and therefore, very hydrating. It has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties and has demonstrated the ability to accelerate tissue repair, aiding in skin repair and the reduction of scarring.
Jojoba Oil is extracted from the bean like seeds of the desert shrub Simmondsia. It is a liquid wax used for its moisturising and anti-inflammatory qualities. Jojoba Oil is a hypoallergenic plant oil rich in Vitamin E and is also a natural anti-oxidant. The chemical constituents of Jojoba Oil are very similar to those of human sebum making it an ideal skin care ingredient. It also has some anti-bacterial abilities, is a wonderful natural moisturiser and is well known for its ability not to clog pores and to help restore the skins regular pH.
Here at the Outpost we love people and want people to love our products. We operate under a no-refund policy which means that people do find the products they love before they purchase. Most of our items are handcrafted by humans and are unique in their own individual way which may result in slight deviations in color, sizes and on rare occasions minor defects. In the event that you have received a product that has a minor fault we will happily repair it or replace it if returned to us within 14 days, for a similar item and pay for the shipping cost to get the repaired item back to you! Subject to ts & cs
We try to make our returns process as simple as possible. Simply bring the items in original unused condition with price tags still attached and the receipt to any of our stores or;
Returning by post
Please fill out our returns form (found here)
Make sure that in your package you include all items in original condition with their price tags still attached, receipts and a completed returns form
- Please make sure the carton is suitable and is secure as we are unable to accept goods damaged by freight
- Send returns via a registered courier service which provides tracking such as NZ post or FEDeX. The Outpost is not liable for lost packages.
Address the package to:
78 george street dunedin
We will endeavor to process the returns within 3 working days once received however where an item is faulty this may take up to 15 working days.
- The Outpost returns operates between 9am - 5pm (mon-fri) excluding public holidays.
- When an item is faulty The Outpost will meet all of its obligations and provide repairs or a similar replacement under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- When a return is required, the item will be returned in original condition with all receipts, price tags still attached and a completed returns form detailing the fault. On the occasion that an item does not meet these conditions The Outpost reserves the right to refuse the return.
- We are unable to accept returns for jewelry, lip-balms and some health products for hygiene reasons. If in doubt please contact us via email so that we may assist you
- When a refund is processed, The Outpost will refund the goods at cost price, the refund will be issued via the purchase method. The Outpost is not liable for any fees incurred during this process.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping a returned item, where the return is processed The Outpost will ship the repaired or replaced item back to the customer domestically free of charge. International customers please contact us via email so that we may assist you