Manuka Honey Handcreme- Warm Vanilla 90g
Free from mineral oils and synthetic fillers our hand cremes feature natural ingredients designed to nourish and hydrate tired thirsty skin. Our Manuka honey with warm vanilla handcrème is no exception. Formulated for overall hand care your skill will appreciate the nourishing goodies and you’ll appreciate the divine, addictive fragrance.
- Rich in natural emollients to soothe and moisturise tired hands.
- Manuka Honey, vegetable glycerin, plant oils and nut oils creates a healing restorative blend.
- Replaces lost moisture in the skin.
- Our warm vanilla fragrance is warm, rich and truly addictive
Jojoba Oil is extracted from the bean like seeds of the desert shrub Simmondsia. It is a liquid wax used for its moisturising and anti-inflammatory qualities. Jojoba Oil is a hypoallergenic plant oil rich in Vitamin E and is also a natural anti-oxidant. The chemical constituents of Jojoba Oil are very similar to those of human sebum making it an ideal skin care ingredient. It also has some anti-bacterial abilities, is a wonderful natural moisturiser and is well known for its ability not to clog pores and to help restore the skins regular pH.
Macadamia Nut Oil
Macadamia nut oil has a high content of palmitoleic acid. This acid is naturally present in the sebum of young individuals but tends to decrease with aging. Macadamia Nut oil is therefore very useful in combating dry or mature skins. The oil is absorbed easily by the skin and is therefore a great skin softener and moisturiser. It also contains high levels of anti-oxidant Vitamin E.
Here at the Outpost we love people and want people to love our products. We operate under a no-refund policy which means that people do find the products they love before they purchase. Most of our items are handcrafted by humans and are unique in their own individual way which may result in slight deviations in color, sizes and on rare occasions minor defects. In the event that you have received a product that has a minor fault we will happily repair it or replace it if returned to us within 14 days, for a similar item and pay for the shipping cost to get the repaired item back to you! Subject to ts & cs
We try to make our returns process as simple as possible. Simply bring the items in original unused condition with price tags still attached and the receipt to any of our stores or;
Returning by post
Please fill out our returns form (found here)
Make sure that in your package you include all items in original condition with their price tags still attached, receipts and a completed returns form
- Please make sure the carton is suitable and is secure as we are unable to accept goods damaged by freight
- Send returns via a registered courier service which provides tracking such as NZ post or FEDeX. The Outpost is not liable for lost packages.
Address the package to:
78 george street dunedin
We will endeavor to process the returns within 3 working days once received however where an item is faulty this may take up to 15 working days.
- The Outpost returns operates between 9am - 5pm (mon-fri) excluding public holidays.
- When an item is faulty The Outpost will meet all of its obligations and provide repairs or a similar replacement under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- When a return is required, the item will be returned in original condition with all receipts, price tags still attached and a completed returns form detailing the fault. On the occasion that an item does not meet these conditions The Outpost reserves the right to refuse the return.
- We are unable to accept returns for jewelry, lip-balms and some health products for hygiene reasons. If in doubt please contact us via email so that we may assist you
- When a refund is processed, The Outpost will refund the goods at cost price, the refund will be issued via the purchase method. The Outpost is not liable for any fees incurred during this process.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping a returned item, where the return is processed The Outpost will ship the repaired or replaced item back to the customer domestically free of charge. International customers please contact us via email so that we may assist you