Manuka Honey Rich Natural Body Butter - Pomegranate 200g
This petrolatum free body butter contains lots and lots of active manuka honey and plant based oils and butters – very hydrating. Perfect for getting on top of large areas of dry skin and ensuring 24 hour hydration.
Absolutely packed with botanical ingredients and Manuka honey to deeply hydrate & soothe dry skin, and to attract moisture to the skins surface. The use of natural plant butters creates a barrier that helps to seal moisture in. This combination of ingredients helps to protect and nourish as well as prevent moisture loss. This creamy body butter is perfect for combating large areas of dry skin, delivers superior moisturisation and leaves skin feeling soothed and comfortable.
- Ultra-rich body butter contains large volumes of natural plant oils & Manuka honey to provide long lasting hydration
- Formulated to maximise skin health and texture
- Non greasy formulation - great for feeding large areas of dry skin
- Relieve discomfort caused by tight, dry skin
Vegetable glycerin is a compound that comes from vegetable oil. It has strong humectant properties, meaning it is able to retain moisture. Because it is natural and soluble in water, it has a valuable role to play in skin care products. There are many benefits to vegetable glycerin. It has excellent moisturizing properties which aid in keeping skin looking young and healthy - retaining moisture is vital for keeping skin in its best condition. Vegetable glycerin is hypoallergenic and antibacterial, and will not inflame or irritate problem skins making it ideal for use in moisturisers.
Macadamia Nut Oil
Macadamia nut oil has a high content of palmitoleic acid. This acid is naturally present in the sebum of young individuals but tends to decrease with aging. Macadamia Nut oil is therefore very useful in combating dry or mature skins. The oil is absorbed easily by the skin and is therefore a great skin softener and moisturiser. It also contains high levels of anti-oxidant Vitamin E.
Here at the Outpost we love people and want people to love our products. We operate under a no-refund policy which means that people do find the products they love before they purchase. Most of our items are handcrafted by humans and are unique in their own individual way which may result in slight deviations in color, sizes and on rare occasions minor defects. In the event that you have received a product that has a minor fault we will happily repair it or replace it if returned to us within 14 days, for a similar item and pay for the shipping cost to get the repaired item back to you! Subject to ts & cs
We try to make our returns process as simple as possible. Simply bring the items in original unused condition with price tags still attached and the receipt to any of our stores or;
Returning by post
Please fill out our returns form (found here)
Make sure that in your package you include all items in original condition with their price tags still attached, receipts and a completed returns form
- Please make sure the carton is suitable and is secure as we are unable to accept goods damaged by freight
- Send returns via a registered courier service which provides tracking such as NZ post or FEDeX. The Outpost is not liable for lost packages.
Address the package to:
78 george street dunedin
We will endeavor to process the returns within 3 working days once received however where an item is faulty this may take up to 15 working days.
- The Outpost returns operates between 9am - 5pm (mon-fri) excluding public holidays.
- When an item is faulty The Outpost will meet all of its obligations and provide repairs or a similar replacement under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- When a return is required, the item will be returned in original condition with all receipts, price tags still attached and a completed returns form detailing the fault. On the occasion that an item does not meet these conditions The Outpost reserves the right to refuse the return.
- We are unable to accept returns for jewelry, lip-balms and some health products for hygiene reasons. If in doubt please contact us via email so that we may assist you
- When a refund is processed, The Outpost will refund the goods at cost price, the refund will be issued via the purchase method. The Outpost is not liable for any fees incurred during this process.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping a returned item, where the return is processed The Outpost will ship the repaired or replaced item back to the customer domestically free of charge. International customers please contact us via email so that we may assist you