Manuka Natural Creamy Cleanser 130g
Our Manuka Natural Creamy cleanser allows you to cleanse and tone in one simple step. This exceptionally gentle cleanser removes excess oil, make up and daily debris without disrupting the skins natural mantle, ensuring that it does not dry or irritate your skin.
Natural plant oils and manuka honey nourish, witch hazel tones and glycolic acid (sugar beet extract) removes surface dead skin cells. The result is a smoother, softer skin.
- A velvety cleanser that removes gently excess oil, make up and daily debris.
- Formulated to cleanse and tone without drying or irritating.
- Sweet Almond oil, Avocado oil, Sesame oil, Shea Butter and UMF 15+ Manuka honey leave skin feeling calmed and soothed.
- Can be tissued or rinsed off to remove all residual crème and debris.
- Suitable for all skin types and ideal for daily use as part of your skin care routine.
Witch hazel is a skin freshener and astringent made from the leaves and/or twigs of Hamamelis Virginiana. Used on skin witch hazels astringent properties reduces inflammation, tightens pores and removes excess oil. Witch hazel also contains procyanadins, resin, and flavonoids, all of which contribute to its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. Witch hazel has a natural ethanol content of 70-80% and a tannin content of 2-9%.
Glycolic acid is an alpha-hydroxy
Here at the Outpost we love people and want people to love our products. We operate under a no-refund policy which means that people do find the products they love before they purchase. Most of our items are handcrafted by humans and are unique in their own individual way which may result in slight deviations in color, sizes and on rare occasions minor defects. In the event that you have received a product that has a minor fault we will happily repair it or replace it if returned to us within 14 days, for a similar item and pay for the shipping cost to get the repaired item back to you! Subject to ts & cs
We try to make our returns process as simple as possible. Simply bring the items in original unused condition with price tags still attached and the receipt to any of our stores or;
Returning by post
Please fill out our returns form (found here)
Make sure that in your package you include all items in original condition with their price tags still attached, receipts and a completed returns form
- Please make sure the carton is suitable and is secure as we are unable to accept goods damaged by freight
- Send returns via a registered courier service which provides tracking such as NZ post or FEDeX. The Outpost is not liable for lost packages.
Address the package to:
78 george street dunedin
We will endeavor to process the returns within 3 working days once received however where an item is faulty this may take up to 15 working days.
- The Outpost returns operates between 9am - 5pm (mon-fri) excluding public holidays.
- When an item is faulty The Outpost will meet all of its obligations and provide repairs or a similar replacement under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- When a return is required, the item will be returned in original condition with all receipts, price tags still attached and a completed returns form detailing the fault. On the occasion that an item does not meet these conditions The Outpost reserves the right to refuse the return.
- We are unable to accept returns for jewelry, lip-balms and some health products for hygiene reasons. If in doubt please contact us via email so that we may assist you
- When a refund is processed, The Outpost will refund the goods at cost price, the refund will be issued via the purchase method. The Outpost is not liable for any fees incurred during this process.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping a returned item, where the return is processed The Outpost will ship the repaired or replaced item back to the customer domestically free of charge. International customers please contact us via email so that we may assist you