Manuka Natural Exfoliating Face Wash 130g
A mild non-irritating exfoliation system that utilises Jojoba Wax micro-beads to gently exfoliate the surface of the skin removing dead skin cells and other pollutants that may be present. This gentle wash combines the best in natural exfoliants with a superior sulphate free foaming system to provide effective exfoliation that will tone and soften skin to reveal a smoother more vibrant looking complexion.
Jojoba Beads are made from natural Jojoba wax esters. They are free-flowing, microspheres which are perfectly round with no sharp edges. This makes them superior to nut shell, pumice and polyethylene exfoliants for facial skin care products, because they do not leave micro-lacerations, which damage the skins surface. Exfoliating agents that do create microscopic cuts can result in premature wrinkles and provide an entrance for bacteria into the skin's surface.
Manuka Honey has antibacterial abilities and has been shown to be deeply penetrating and hygroscopic (attracts moisture to it), and therefore, very hydrating. It has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties and has demonstrated the ability to accelerate tissue repair, aiding in skin repair and the reduction of scarring.
- Effective, non-irritating exfoliation to remove dead skin cells from the skins surface and encourage new skill cell regeneration without drying your skin.
- Botanical Humectants + Manuka Honey + Gentle Exfoliant = Smooth, Softened, Toned skin.
- An easy to use and control exfoliation system. Apply, pay attention to dull areas to target regions that require maximal exfoliation.
- Gentle enough to use daily.
Here at the Outpost we love people and want people to love our products. We operate under a no-refund policy which means that people do find the products they love before they purchase. Most of our items are handcrafted by humans and are unique in their own individual way which may result in slight deviations in color, sizes and on rare occasions minor defects. In the event that you have received a product that has a minor fault we will happily repair it or replace it if returned to us within 14 days, for a similar item and pay for the shipping cost to get the repaired item back to you! Subject to ts & cs
We try to make our returns process as simple as possible. Simply bring the items in original unused condition with price tags still attached and the receipt to any of our stores or;
Returning by post
Please fill out our returns form (found here)
Make sure that in your package you include all items in original condition with their price tags still attached, receipts and a completed returns form
- Please make sure the carton is suitable and is secure as we are unable to accept goods damaged by freight
- Send returns via a registered courier service which provides tracking such as NZ post or FEDeX. The Outpost is not liable for lost packages.
Address the package to:
78 george street dunedin
We will endeavor to process the returns within 3 working days once received however where an item is faulty this may take up to 15 working days.
- The Outpost returns operates between 9am - 5pm (mon-fri) excluding public holidays.
- When an item is faulty The Outpost will meet all of its obligations and provide repairs or a similar replacement under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- When a return is required, the item will be returned in original condition with all receipts, price tags still attached and a completed returns form detailing the fault. On the occasion that an item does not meet these conditions The Outpost reserves the right to refuse the return.
- We are unable to accept returns for jewelry, lip-balms and some health products for hygiene reasons. If in doubt please contact us via email so that we may assist you
- When a refund is processed, The Outpost will refund the goods at cost price, the refund will be issued via the purchase method. The Outpost is not liable for any fees incurred during this process.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping a returned item, where the return is processed The Outpost will ship the repaired or replaced item back to the customer domestically free of charge. International customers please contact us via email so that we may assist you