Manuka Natural Night Shift 30g
An intensive night serum designed to hydrate and nourish the skin. Rich in restorative anti-aging ingredients to help even skin tone, retain moisture, reduce redness and irritation and diminish the signs of aging. This great natural formulation is rich in active botanicals. And best of all … it goes to work while you sleep.
- Hyaluronic acid and UMF Manuka honey attract and hold moisture to the skin, helping to protect,slow the visible signs of aging and optimising cellular hydration.
- Camellia oil helps rejuvenate skin cell growth.
- Seabuckthorn oil to help revitalise dry and sun damaged skin.
- Licorice extract to help even skin discolouration.
Camellia Seed (Camellia Oleifera) Oil
Camellia Oil is very high in Oleic acid (it has the highest concentration of all natural oils) and also contains other essential fatty acids such as Omega-6 Linoleic acid. Oleic acid is deeply penetrating and can permeate into the lower levels of the stratum corneum. It is an excellent transdermal carrier of nutrients and bioactive compounds to collagen and elastin.
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root Extract
A natural extract that contains isoflavonoids, flavonoids and phytosterols. It has anti-bacterial and skin soothing properties and has been shown to assist in the relief of eczema. Licorice root extract has been tested in a number of clinical and medical trials and has been repeatedly shown to be an effective anti-inflammatory. It also inhibits melanin production, giving it the ability to naturally brighten and lighten the skin and minimise hyperpigmentation.
Hyaluronic Acid occurs naturally and is known for its ability to retain water. In our skin, hyaluronic acid can be found in the epidermis, where it assists with water retention to help keep skin supple. Unfortunately it decreases in volume as we age. In skin care, hyaluronic acid helps to attract and hold moisture to the skin. Hyaluronic acid has the ability to fight skin inflammation and irritation and to help minimise acne scars. Its moisture retaining properties make it a great anti-aging ingredient.
Manuka Honey has antibacterial abilities and has been shown to be deeply penetrating and hygroscopic (attracts moisture to it), and therefore, very hydrating. It has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties and has demonstrated the ability to accelerate tissue repair, aiding in skin repair and the reduction of scarring.
Here at the Outpost we love people and want people to love our products. We operate under a no-refund policy which means that people do find the products they love before they purchase. Most of our items are handcrafted by humans and are unique in their own individual way which may result in slight deviations in color, sizes and on rare occasions minor defects. In the event that you have received a product that has a minor fault we will happily repair it or replace it if returned to us within 14 days, for a similar item and pay for the shipping cost to get the repaired item back to you! Subject to ts & cs
We try to make our returns process as simple as possible. Simply bring the items in original unused condition with price tags still attached and the receipt to any of our stores or;
Returning by post
Please fill out our returns form (found here)
Make sure that in your package you include all items in original condition with their price tags still attached, receipts and a completed returns form
- Please make sure the carton is suitable and is secure as we are unable to accept goods damaged by freight
- Send returns via a registered courier service which provides tracking such as NZ post or FEDeX. The Outpost is not liable for lost packages.
Address the package to:
78 george street dunedin
We will endeavor to process the returns within 3 working days once received however where an item is faulty this may take up to 15 working days.
- The Outpost returns operates between 9am - 5pm (mon-fri) excluding public holidays.
- When an item is faulty The Outpost will meet all of its obligations and provide repairs or a similar replacement under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- When a return is required, the item will be returned in original condition with all receipts, price tags still attached and a completed returns form detailing the fault. On the occasion that an item does not meet these conditions The Outpost reserves the right to refuse the return.
- We are unable to accept returns for jewelry, lip-balms and some health products for hygiene reasons. If in doubt please contact us via email so that we may assist you
- When a refund is processed, The Outpost will refund the goods at cost price, the refund will be issued via the purchase method. The Outpost is not liable for any fees incurred during this process.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping a returned item, where the return is processed The Outpost will ship the repaired or replaced item back to the customer domestically free of charge. International customers please contact us via email so that we may assist you