Manuka Natural Vitamin E Day Creme 90g
This anti-aging formula is ideal for normal and combination skins and contains hyaluronic acid, a powerful humectant, meaning that it attracts and holds moisture to your skin. It features anti-oxidant vitamin E to combat free radicals and promote natural skin cell renewal while replenishing your skin. Hydrating UMF 15+ Manuka honey, soothing aloe vera and nourishing plant oils and butters mean this crème will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, toned and refined.
- Contains hyaluronic acid to attract and hold moisture to the skin.
- Vitamin E protects skin from oxidative damage and premature aging.
- Nourishes and soothes skin while enhancing skin tone.
- Ideal for use on normal and combination skins.
Hyaluronic Acid occurs naturally and is known for its ability to retain water. In our skin, hyaluronic acid can be found in the epidermis, where it assists with water retention to help keep skin supple. Unfortunately it decreases in volume as we age. In skin care, hyaluronic acid helps to attract and hold moisture to the skin. Hyaluronic acid has the ability to fight skin inflammation and irritation and to help minimise acne scars. Its moisture retaining properties make it a great anti-aging ingredient.
Vitamin E is a natural oil and strong anti-oxidant which helps prevent the formation of free radicals on the skin. This helps protect the skin against damage from environmental stresses that can cause these free radicals to be present, such as ultraviolet radiation and pollution. Vitamin E oil has some natural sun protection abilities and helps to soothe sunburnt skin. Vitamin E oil also has moisture retaining and anti-inflammatory properties, and has been cited as having positive effects on the wound healing process.
Here at the Outpost we love people and want people to love our products. We operate under a no-refund policy which means that people do find the products they love before they purchase. Most of our items are handcrafted by humans and are unique in their own individual way which may result in slight deviations in color, sizes and on rare occasions minor defects. In the event that you have received a product that has a minor fault we will happily repair it or replace it if returned to us within 14 days, for a similar item and pay for the shipping cost to get the repaired item back to you! Subject to ts & cs
We try to make our returns process as simple as possible. Simply bring the items in original unused condition with price tags still attached and the receipt to any of our stores or;
Returning by post
Please fill out our returns form (found here)
Make sure that in your package you include all items in original condition with their price tags still attached, receipts and a completed returns form
- Please make sure the carton is suitable and is secure as we are unable to accept goods damaged by freight
- Send returns via a registered courier service which provides tracking such as NZ post or FEDeX. The Outpost is not liable for lost packages.
Address the package to:
78 george street dunedin
We will endeavor to process the returns within 3 working days once received however where an item is faulty this may take up to 15 working days.
- The Outpost returns operates between 9am - 5pm (mon-fri) excluding public holidays.
- When an item is faulty The Outpost will meet all of its obligations and provide repairs or a similar replacement under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- When a return is required, the item will be returned in original condition with all receipts, price tags still attached and a completed returns form detailing the fault. On the occasion that an item does not meet these conditions The Outpost reserves the right to refuse the return.
- We are unable to accept returns for jewelry, lip-balms and some health products for hygiene reasons. If in doubt please contact us via email so that we may assist you
- When a refund is processed, The Outpost will refund the goods at cost price, the refund will be issued via the purchase method. The Outpost is not liable for any fees incurred during this process.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping a returned item, where the return is processed The Outpost will ship the repaired or replaced item back to the customer domestically free of charge. International customers please contact us via email so that we may assist you