Protect Me Beeswax Lip Balm SPF 15 4.5g
After introducing Revive Lip Balm we were asked to do a lip balm with a sun protection factor in it and in a wind up stick. So we did. The pure New Zealand beeswax base helps reduce moisture loss from the skin and produces a great protective barrier. Same great formula as Revive Me Lip Balm but with the addition of SPF15 for use in all weathers.
• A non-petrolatum lip balm based on natural ingredients.
• An SPF15 added for extra sun protection.
• Contains therapeutic essential oils.
• This lip balm really will repair badly damaged skin.
Propolis is another amazing ingredient from the hive. It is a resin found in beehives and the literal translation from Greek is ‘Defender of the City’. It is used to seal gaps that may let predators in, to prevent decomposition within the hive and to inhibit bacterial infection within the colony. The use of propolis in the hive creates a highly complex immune defence system which makes the bee hive the most sterile environment known in nature. Propolis consists of resinous compounds and balsams, beeswax, aromatic oils and bee pollen. Propolis has a high flavanoid content and in laboratory tests, has exhibited a variety of anti-microbial and anti-tumour properties.
Beeswax is an excellent emollient and provides non-occlusive skin protection. It is non-allergic, and has elastic and water repellent properties which allows it to sustain sunscreen action and provides greater permanence on skin or lip surfaces.
Beeswax locks in moisture, fosters cells and protects skin from damaging environmental factors. It is a natural nourishing moisturiser and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-allergenic and germicidal antioxidant properties.
The Mayo Clinic recommends lip balm made from beeswax for chapped lip care and prevention.
The water repelling properties of beeswax helps to sustain the sunscreens action for longer, and its elastic properties make it the ideal protective emollient for really staying on lips.
Here at the Outpost we love people and want people to love our products. We operate under a no-refund policy which means that people do find the products they love before they purchase. Most of our items are handcrafted by humans and are unique in their own individual way which may result in slight deviations in color, sizes and on rare occasions minor defects. In the event that you have received a product that has a minor fault we will happily repair it or replace it if returned to us within 14 days, for a similar item and pay for the shipping cost to get the repaired item back to you! Subject to ts & cs
We try to make our returns process as simple as possible. Simply bring the items in original unused condition with price tags still attached and the receipt to any of our stores or;
Returning by post
Please fill out our returns form (found here)
Make sure that in your package you include all items in original condition with their price tags still attached, receipts and a completed returns form
- Please make sure the carton is suitable and is secure as we are unable to accept goods damaged by freight
- Send returns via a registered courier service which provides tracking such as NZ post or FEDeX. The Outpost is not liable for lost packages.
Address the package to:
78 george street dunedin
We will endeavor to process the returns within 3 working days once received however where an item is faulty this may take up to 15 working days.
- The Outpost returns operates between 9am - 5pm (mon-fri) excluding public holidays.
- When an item is faulty The Outpost will meet all of its obligations and provide repairs or a similar replacement under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- When a return is required, the item will be returned in original condition with all receipts, price tags still attached and a completed returns form detailing the fault. On the occasion that an item does not meet these conditions The Outpost reserves the right to refuse the return.
- We are unable to accept returns for jewelry, lip-balms and some health products for hygiene reasons. If in doubt please contact us via email so that we may assist you
- When a refund is processed, The Outpost will refund the goods at cost price, the refund will be issued via the purchase method. The Outpost is not liable for any fees incurred during this process.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping a returned item, where the return is processed The Outpost will ship the repaired or replaced item back to the customer domestically free of charge. International customers please contact us via email so that we may assist you