Repair Me Mini Handcreme 70g
Packed with Calendula Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Manuka Honey to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! This is the smaller, hand bag and travel friendly version for those of you that can’t get through the day without a tube of Repair Me by your side. You asked us to make it so we did! This is an intense hand cream and great for very dry rough skin. We receive lots of great feedback about Repair Me from those with troublesome and sensitive skins that have struggled finding anything to help in the past.
• Contains large volumes of plant oils & UMF 15+ manuka honey for their ability to soothe.
• Great natural formula containing vegetable glycerin to retain moisture to your skin.
• Great for chapped and very dry skin anywhere.
• Subtly fragranced with a blend of pure essential oils.
From the flowers of pot marigolds. Calendula is widely known as a healing herb due to its gentle, cooling & soothing properties. High in carotenes, phytosterols and polyphenols Calendula oil promotes skin healing & cell regeneration. It provides an excellent base for salves, herbal ointments, facial creams, lotions and many other natural cosmetics. Calendula oil is helpful for many types of skin inflammation - dry and damaged skin, rashes, diaper irritations, etc. Calendula Oil was has been used for centuries in recipes for Eczema and other common itchy skin irritations.
Calendula oil combined with UMF 15+ Manuka Honey makes a powerful combination.
Some Manuka Honey has a ‘Unique Manuka Factor’ (UMF) which refers to its non-peroxide level of antibacterial activity. This factor provides an additional potent anti-bacterial action on top of the usual antibacterial abilities of all honeys. It has also been shown to diffuse deeper into skin tissues.
Manuka Honey is tested for its level of non-peroxide activity and issued with a number. So a rating of 10 indicates the same level of antiseptic potency of a 10% solution of Phenol (Carbolic Disinfectant). The higher the rating, the higher the activity level is, and therefore the greater the healing ability.
In addition to its antibacterial abilities Manuka honey has been shown to be deeply penetrating and hygroscopic (attracts moisture to it), and therefore, very hydrating. It has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties and has demonstrated the ability to accelerate tissue repair, aiding in skin repair and the reduction of scarring.
Here at the Outpost we love people and want people to love our products. We operate under a no-refund policy which means that people do find the products they love before they purchase. Most of our items are handcrafted by humans and are unique in their own individual way which may result in slight deviations in color, sizes and on rare occasions minor defects. In the event that you have received a product that has a minor fault we will happily repair it or replace it if returned to us within 14 days, for a similar item and pay for the shipping cost to get the repaired item back to you! Subject to ts & cs
We try to make our returns process as simple as possible. Simply bring the items in original unused condition with price tags still attached and the receipt to any of our stores or;
Returning by post
Please fill out our returns form (found here)
Make sure that in your package you include all items in original condition with their price tags still attached, receipts and a completed returns form
- Please make sure the carton is suitable and is secure as we are unable to accept goods damaged by freight
- Send returns via a registered courier service which provides tracking such as NZ post or FEDeX. The Outpost is not liable for lost packages.
Address the package to:
78 george street dunedin
We will endeavor to process the returns within 3 working days once received however where an item is faulty this may take up to 15 working days.
- The Outpost returns operates between 9am - 5pm (mon-fri) excluding public holidays.
- When an item is faulty The Outpost will meet all of its obligations and provide repairs or a similar replacement under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- When a return is required, the item will be returned in original condition with all receipts, price tags still attached and a completed returns form detailing the fault. On the occasion that an item does not meet these conditions The Outpost reserves the right to refuse the return.
- We are unable to accept returns for jewelry, lip-balms and some health products for hygiene reasons. If in doubt please contact us via email so that we may assist you
- When a refund is processed, The Outpost will refund the goods at cost price, the refund will be issued via the purchase method. The Outpost is not liable for any fees incurred during this process.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping a returned item, where the return is processed The Outpost will ship the repaired or replaced item back to the customer domestically free of charge. International customers please contact us via email so that we may assist you