Rescue Me All Purpose Soothing Gel
An absolute essential for every first aid cabinet. Our all purpose gel soothes irritated skin, areas of chaffing and relieves sunburn, insect bites and minor burns. This great product contains 75% Aloe Vera which we have blended with UMF 15+ Manuka Honey, Vegetable Glycerin and Vitamin E to create a truly soothing formulation. We have added the essential oils of chamomile, tea tree & lavender to soothe with peppermint oil to cool. A fabulous natural product which is suitable for use on all members of the family.
- Helps take the sting out of minor burns and sunburn.
- Helps relieve red, irritated skin and soothes itching.
- Perfect for use after shaving and waxing.
- Very high percentages of aloe vera, UMF manuka honey and vegetable glycerin - allows it to hydrate the skin as well as soothe.
- Alcohol free - we use natural essential oils to cool so Rescue Me is not drying to skin.
Aloe Vera has long been considered an effective soothing and healing ingredient for the treatment of burns and skin injuries. Research has identified several reasons why Aloe Vera spurs wound healing. It has antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral compounds that help prevent wound infections and assist with wound healing. In addition it contains immune-stimulating and anti-inflammatory compounds, which stimulate collagen synthesis and skin regeneration. Aloe Vera gel contains vitamins A, B12 and E, plus the minerals zinc, magnesium and calcium, fatty acids, amino acids and is naturally rich in Vitamin C.
Some Manuka Honey has a ‘Unique Manuka Factor’ (UMF) which refers to its non-peroxide level of antibacterial activity. This factor provides an additional potent anti-bacterial action on top of the usual antibacterial abilities of all honeys. It has also been shown to diffuse deeper into skin tissues.
Manuka Honey is tested for its level of non-peroxide activity and issued with a number. So a rating of 10 indicates the same level of antiseptic potency of a 10% solution of Phenol (Carbolic Disinfectant). The higher the rating, the higher the activity level is, and therefore the greater the healing ability.
In addition to its antibacterial abilities Manuka honey has been shown to be deeply penetrating and hygroscopic (attracts moisture to it), and therefore, very hydrating. It has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties and has demonstrated the ability to accelerate tissue repair, aiding in skin repair and the reduction of scarring.
Here at the Outpost we love people and want people to love our products. We operate under a no-refund policy which means that people do find the products they love before they purchase. Most of our items are handcrafted by humans and are unique in their own individual way which may result in slight deviations in color, sizes and on rare occasions minor defects. In the event that you have received a product that has a minor fault we will happily repair it or replace it if returned to us within 14 days, for a similar item and pay for the shipping cost to get the repaired item back to you! Subject to ts & cs
We try to make our returns process as simple as possible. Simply bring the items in original unused condition with price tags still attached and the receipt to any of our stores or;
Returning by post
Please fill out our returns form (found here)
Make sure that in your package you include all items in original condition with their price tags still attached, receipts and a completed returns form
- Please make sure the carton is suitable and is secure as we are unable to accept goods damaged by freight
- Send returns via a registered courier service which provides tracking such as NZ post or FEDeX. The Outpost is not liable for lost packages.
Address the package to:
78 george street dunedin
We will endeavor to process the returns within 3 working days once received however where an item is faulty this may take up to 15 working days.
- The Outpost returns operates between 9am - 5pm (mon-fri) excluding public holidays.
- When an item is faulty The Outpost will meet all of its obligations and provide repairs or a similar replacement under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- When a return is required, the item will be returned in original condition with all receipts, price tags still attached and a completed returns form detailing the fault. On the occasion that an item does not meet these conditions The Outpost reserves the right to refuse the return.
- We are unable to accept returns for jewelry, lip-balms and some health products for hygiene reasons. If in doubt please contact us via email so that we may assist you
- When a refund is processed, The Outpost will refund the goods at cost price, the refund will be issued via the purchase method. The Outpost is not liable for any fees incurred during this process.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping a returned item, where the return is processed The Outpost will ship the repaired or replaced item back to the customer domestically free of charge. International customers please contact us via email so that we may assist you