The best things about these shampoo bars is they are all natural, there is no need for plastic packaging and when you are using the correct bar on your hair you should be able to go longer between washes and hopefully not need a seperate conditioner. All bars need to be kept dry, if you are using every few days they will dry out well between use, if using daily it may be better to alternate bars or cut your bar in half so it can dry and harden a little between use. Super Moisturising bar: Highly recommend this bar for anyone with curly, frizzy or very dry hair. The feedback is amazing. Especially helpful for people who suffer from an itchy scalp. Ingredients: Saponified: Virgin organic coconut oil, Virgin Organic Olive Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Beeswax. Peppermint & Patchouli: VEGAN Best suited to med-dry hair. Also good for scalp issues. A really popular bar for body wash, smells delicious. Saponified: Virgin Organic Coconut oil, Virgin Organic Olive oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea butter, Organic Castor oil, Patchouli & Peppermint essential oils. Iron Oxide. Hemp & Kawakawa: VEGAN A bar with the healing power of Kawakawa and Organic Hemp Seed Oil, most suited to those with med-oily hair. Also excellent added soothing from the Kawakawa, lovely for damaged/eczema prone skin. Saponified: Virgin Organic Olive Oil, Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Hemp Seed Oil infused with Kawakawa, Organic Castor Oil. Organic Jojoba Oil, dried and ground Kawakawa. Lavender Locks: VEGAN Formerly Silky locks, same great recipe just added natural colourant and removed lavender buds, mainly to make it more recognisable in the sample packs :) This bar is mostly suited to hair that can be oily and doesn't need too much extra moisturising. Ingredients: Saponified: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Apricot Kernal Oil. Alkanet Root (for colour), Lavender Essential Oil. Kombucha Orange: VEGAN A new addition to the Dirty Hippie soap family, this Kombucha soap is hands down my new favourite all over body and hair soap. Smells and feels absolutely divine!I find it works well as a shampoo bar for my fine hair that gets oily at the roots easily, quite similar to the Silky Locks for me.Ingredients: Saponified with Kombucha: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea Butter.Essential Oil: Sweet Orange.Colourant: Ground Annatto Seeds.
Here at the Outpost we love people and want people to love our products. We operate under a no-refund policy which means that people do find the products they love before they purchase. Most of our items are handcrafted by humans and are unique in their own individual way which may result in slight deviations in color, sizes and on rare occasions minor defects. In the event that you have received a product that has a minor fault we will happily repair it or replace it if returned to us within 14 days, for a similar item and pay for the shipping cost to get the repaired item back to you! Subject to ts & cs
We try to make our returns process as simple as possible. Simply bring the items in original unused condition with price tags still attached and the receipt to any of our stores or;
Returning by post
Please fill out our returns form (found here)
Make sure that in your package you include all items in original condition with their price tags still attached, receipts and a completed returns form
- Please make sure the carton is suitable and is secure as we are unable to accept goods damaged by freight
- Send returns via a registered courier service which provides tracking such as NZ post or FEDeX. The Outpost is not liable for lost packages.
Address the package to:
78 george street dunedin
We will endeavor to process the returns within 3 working days once received however where an item is faulty this may take up to 15 working days.
- The Outpost returns operates between 9am - 5pm (mon-fri) excluding public holidays.
- When an item is faulty The Outpost will meet all of its obligations and provide repairs or a similar replacement under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- When a return is required, the item will be returned in original condition with all receipts, price tags still attached and a completed returns form detailing the fault. On the occasion that an item does not meet these conditions The Outpost reserves the right to refuse the return.
- We are unable to accept returns for jewelry, lip-balms and some health products for hygiene reasons. If in doubt please contact us via email so that we may assist you
- When a refund is processed, The Outpost will refund the goods at cost price, the refund will be issued via the purchase method. The Outpost is not liable for any fees incurred during this process.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping a returned item, where the return is processed The Outpost will ship the repaired or replaced item back to the customer domestically free of charge. International customers please contact us via email so that we may assist you