Solid Toque Beanie
Soft to the touch and designed to complement any winter outfit you can throw at it!
All our Beanies are Made using high-quality wool that has been roaming around the great green meadows hills and mountains of Southern New Zealand where the harsh weather and environment has created some of the warmest sheep on earth! They even complain about being too warm! So they are more than happy to share :)
With the wool kindly given to us by our woolly friends, It then begins it's long journey across the sea to a place called NEPAL during its time there it is Cleaned in glacial water, dyed with natural colours and spun into the beanie you now see contained within your screen ready to find its new home on you or your loved one's head.
This product meets the highest standard of quality and craftsmanship and helps support people, families and communities around the globe.
The beauty of handwork is in its slight variations in size, colour and design contribute to making each piece unique. Please consider this fact while making your purchase.
D E T A I L S
Perfect for the coldest days this simple yet fashionable beanie is made to complement any style or season.
M A T E R I A L S
Outer: 100% Sustainable New Zealand Wool.
Lining: really WARM Fleece.
Here at the Outpost we love people and want people to love our products. We operate under a no-refund policy which means that people do find the products they love before they purchase. Most of our items are handcrafted by humans and are unique in their own individual way which may result in slight deviations in color, sizes and on rare occasions minor defects. In the event that you have received a product that has a minor fault we will happily repair it or replace it if returned to us within 14 days, for a similar item and pay for the shipping cost to get the repaired item back to you! Subject to ts & cs
We try to make our returns process as simple as possible. Simply bring the items in original unused condition with price tags still attached and the receipt to any of our stores or;
Returning by post
Please fill out our returns form (found here)
Make sure that in your package you include all items in original condition with their price tags still attached, receipts and a completed returns form
- Please make sure the carton is suitable and is secure as we are unable to accept goods damaged by freight
- Send returns via a registered courier service which provides tracking such as NZ post or FEDeX. The Outpost is not liable for lost packages.
Address the package to:
78 george street dunedin
We will endeavor to process the returns within 3 working days once received however where an item is faulty this may take up to 15 working days.
- The Outpost returns operates between 9am - 5pm (mon-fri) excluding public holidays.
- When an item is faulty The Outpost will meet all of its obligations and provide repairs or a similar replacement under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- When a return is required, the item will be returned in original condition with all receipts, price tags still attached and a completed returns form detailing the fault. On the occasion that an item does not meet these conditions The Outpost reserves the right to refuse the return.
- We are unable to accept returns for jewelry, lip-balms and some health products for hygiene reasons. If in doubt please contact us via email so that we may assist you
- When a refund is processed, The Outpost will refund the goods at cost price, the refund will be issued via the purchase method. The Outpost is not liable for any fees incurred during this process.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping a returned item, where the return is processed The Outpost will ship the repaired or replaced item back to the customer domestically free of charge. International customers please contact us via email so that we may assist you