Very Hardworkers Handcreme 100g
Containing over 50% plant oils, UMF 15+ manuka honey and beeswax creating this thick (almost balm like) hand cream which can be rubbed into splits and cracks. It is designed to stay put and hydrate. It really works! Not just for hands, use also on knees, elbows, heels and cuticles. Massage well into your cracked skin until your skin can't absorb any more cream. This cream has a lot of natural plant oils so when you first apply your skin will feel a little oily. The oil will be absorbed into the skin, the speed of this will depend on how dry your skin is. Using the cream before you go to bed is a good idea as it gives the crème all night to be absorbed. Using cotton socks or gloves overnight is recommended for maximum moisturizing. Use Very Hardworkers Handcreme to repair VERY damaged skin. Including skin that is suffering nicks and splits.
- Designed for badly damaged and cracked skin.
- Large volumes of Sweet Almond Oil - one of the oils closest to the oil produced by our own skin, making it an ideal ingredient in a heavy duty hand cream.
- This cream stays where it is needed and really works.
- Very popular with those whose hands are subjected to heavy wear and tear, e.g. florists, builders, nurses etc.
- Subtly fragrance with a blend of pure essential oils.
Beeswax is an excellent emollient and provides non-occlusive skin protection, meaning that it forms a protective yet breathable network on the skins surface which helps to limit moisture loss. It is non-allergic, and has elastic and water repellent properties which allows it to sustain sunscreen action and provides greater permanence on skin or lip surfaces.
Beeswax locks in moisture, fosters cells and protects skin from damaging environmental factors. It is a natural nourishing moisturiser and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-allergenic and germicidal antioxidant properties.
The Mayo Clinic recommends lip balm made from beeswax for chapped lip care and prevention.
Sweet Almond Oil
Expressed from the nut kernels of the plant sweet almond oil is an emollient, skin softener and conditioner which helps’ skin to balance its loss and absorption of moisture. The benefits of almond oil come from the fact that it is high in minerals, protein, naturally occurring vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6 and E) and essential fatty acids. Sweet almond oil helps relieve itchy, dry and inflamed skin. Its soothing and anti-inflammatory characteristics make it suitable for use on all skin types.
Here at the Outpost we love people and want people to love our products. We operate under a no-refund policy which means that people do find the products they love before they purchase. Most of our items are handcrafted by humans and are unique in their own individual way which may result in slight deviations in color, sizes and on rare occasions minor defects. In the event that you have received a product that has a minor fault we will happily repair it or replace it if returned to us within 14 days, for a similar item and pay for the shipping cost to get the repaired item back to you! Subject to ts & cs
We try to make our returns process as simple as possible. Simply bring the items in original unused condition with price tags still attached and the receipt to any of our stores or;
Returning by post
Please fill out our returns form (found here)
Make sure that in your package you include all items in original condition with their price tags still attached, receipts and a completed returns form
- Please make sure the carton is suitable and is secure as we are unable to accept goods damaged by freight
- Send returns via a registered courier service which provides tracking such as NZ post or FEDeX. The Outpost is not liable for lost packages.
Address the package to:
78 george street dunedin
We will endeavor to process the returns within 3 working days once received however where an item is faulty this may take up to 15 working days.
- The Outpost returns operates between 9am - 5pm (mon-fri) excluding public holidays.
- When an item is faulty The Outpost will meet all of its obligations and provide repairs or a similar replacement under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- When a return is required, the item will be returned in original condition with all receipts, price tags still attached and a completed returns form detailing the fault. On the occasion that an item does not meet these conditions The Outpost reserves the right to refuse the return.
- We are unable to accept returns for jewelry, lip-balms and some health products for hygiene reasons. If in doubt please contact us via email so that we may assist you
- When a refund is processed, The Outpost will refund the goods at cost price, the refund will be issued via the purchase method. The Outpost is not liable for any fees incurred during this process.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping a returned item, where the return is processed The Outpost will ship the repaired or replaced item back to the customer domestically free of charge. International customers please contact us via email so that we may assist you